Thursday, November 12, 2009

Howdy Folks!

I may not be the superior podcast personal. I am however, the superior Blog updater.

This is Roger.

Sorry for not having an episode last week. The host with the most had some serious business going on. But, he now has a job out from the mess. So, "WHOO!" for him.

If you haven't listened to it we now have a new episode from earlier today. I personally think we had a very rough take off, but had an epic flight (They played Plan 9 as the in-flight movie) and pretty good landing.

Basically, Add a revaluation that chips and salad are essentially the same thing. Put in a heaping dose of comic shop. Put it in some video game catch up, and have someone describe what a pickle with peanut butter tastes like. Stir for a while and BAM! Today's podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment