Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Really going to try and get this rolling!

So, as I'm sure you're all aware, Rog and I are both jobless, and Brandon just recently got a job. And so, we realize that money is somthing we need. However, Roger gets govt money, and I'm kinda up BROKE-ASS-CREEK as I look for a new job. So, I thought to myself, what would be a way to get things rolling in the meantime. Well, I figure, we might as well do what everybody loves! Make more episodes of Nothing Too Extravagant! And, start putting ads on the site, and if we can only be so lucky, get a sponser for the show for a few weeks! We're cheap! :D Anyhoo, we've got a new show tonight, and it should be good. Obviously, listen live on Talkshoe, or catch it when you get a chance on there, or on the player on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment